John Kelly is a warm, funny, passionate musician with over 35 years’ live experience. He is a lover and a (non-violent) fighter for equality and human rights.
“I have been singing since I was 8, brought up with Irish music loving parents, and vinyl and cassettes all over the house, music has been my life. Musically, I am self taught. I started a band in my teens (Another Dead Rabbit) writing and gigging whenever and wherever I could. I took on the guitar, bass and keyboards and I’m pleased to say I’m still dodgy on them all”.
In spite of his modesty John has toured everywhere from Ipswich to Ipanema beach.
Find out more about John and his music – head to the About page.
17 November – The Gregson Rts Centre, Lancaster, Tickets and info
18 November – The Met, Bury, Tickets and info : Cancelled!!
25 November – The Lighthouse, Poole, Dorset, Tickets and info
29 November – 1.30-4pm The Atrium, Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
7 December – Ted Barnes Event, London E17 9RJ, Tickets & info
17 Dec – Back to The White Horse Pub Old Rijswijk, Den Haag, 4-7p
More dates…. .watch this space!!
– The White Horse Pub Old Rijswijk, Den Haag, Oct 23
– DABDUK celebration gig, Dagenham, Oct 23
– Online: “Better Late Than Never” Listening Party
– St Patricks Day @Sixpence, Den Haag, Holland. March 2023
– The Tabernacle, Notting Hill, London. February 2023
– Metronome Cafe, Morden, London, November 2022
– Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Centre, London, Sept 2022
– More Music, Morecambe, Sept 2022
– Online Heroes Fest, Ontario, Canada, August 22
– Convergence, Antwerp Belgium, May 22
– Tredegar House Folk Festival, Wales, May 22
– Manchester Folk Festival w/ Lunatraktors + O’Hooley & Tidow
– ParalympicsGB Homecoming celebration @ Wembley Arena w/ Madness, Jamie Cullum, James Arthur and Evelyn Glennie.
Previous dates plus notable career moments and highlights click here
For booking enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you hear us on Blues & Rootes Radio? Thanks to Dave for playing us on his brilliant “Accoustic Routes Show”, I think he’s played every track of the album now!
We are realy excited to be heading back to this years Tredegar Folk Festival in beautiful Wales, as well as playing our first gigs at the brilliant Cecil Sharp House in London. These are amazing, welcoming events. I really hope you can join us for a sing along at Tredegar Folk Festival and London.
More dates are being announce all the time so make sure to sign up to my mailing list for all the latest.
JK’s Gig Goers Access Pack can be accessed here
In the pack you can listen to an audio description of the band, find my songbook of lyrics for the gig (tredegar 2023 song book up NOW) and to see the beutiful EasyRead Lyrics in Picture insert that can be obtained when purchasing my album Better Late Than Never.
I will do a video of what to expect at Tredegar Folk Festival when I get on site Saturday and will drop it in the pack so be sre to visit back then.
For specific access information for each gig, please go to the venues own website.
Join the mailing list for updates on my music releases, news and gigs!
John Kelly is an Ernie Ball Endorsed Artist.